Products you have at home that make
a world of difference!
Coconut oil isn't just for cooking!
- Did you know that coconut oil is antibacterial? It's great for adding to your favorite lotion to help moisturize your skin but also kill bad surface bacteria. 1oz to every 7oz of lotion.
- Are you having problems with skin rashes or yeast infections on your skin? Mix Domboro powder with coconut oil and work into the skin as many times a day as you can think to do it. I use one packet to 2 oz of oil.
- Did you know your clothes carry bacteria. Body odor is nothing more than bacteria growing on the surface of your skin and then transferring onto your clothes. Wash your clothes in a cup of white vinegar every time you do laundry. It kills the bacteria and helps to set colors and soften clothes.
- Under arm body odor? Spritz Apple Cider vinegar under your arms, or any where else you want to kill odor, before you shower. When you shower use Safeguard Soap in all areas where bacteria can grow. I use Dove Soap for the rest of my body but you can use any soap of your choice Be sure to wash your clothes in white vinegar or you will transfer it back onto your skin. I like putting my apple cider vinegar in a travel six spray bottle.
- After using the vinegar, the best deodorant to use is equal parts baking soda, corn starch and your favorite powder. (I use lavender baby powder). The powder needs to be fine in texture to mix with the other coarse ingredients. You can even add your favorite essential oils. Use a soft powder puff to apply. If you're like me and couldn't find one, I bought fake sheep skin and made my own.